Building Material Reporter Voice of Builders | Sh. Abhay Kumar, CMD, Griha Pravesh Buildtech, Noida.
Building Material Reporter’s initiative 'Voice of Builders' | Sh. Abhay Kumar, CMD of Griha Pravesh Buildtech Pvt Ltd, Noida.
The creative, innovative and customer-focused features are the keys to success for the "Griha Pravesh, established in 2009, Griha Pravesh is known for completing projects in Mumbai and Panvel.
The group entered the NCR region in 2013, Grihapravesh is a member of the Indian Green Building Council‘s (IGBC) Green Homes, which is the first rating program developed in India, exclusively for the residential sector. The structure of Grihapravesh has been approved by the paramount organization IIT Mumbai. The approval is one of a kind in the entire NCR which adds uniqueness in its value. #builder #noida #realestate
#grihapravesh #greenbuilding #residential #commercial #realestate #properties #residentialproperties #commercialproperties #home #property #architecture #news #newsupdate #building #builders #floorplan
1. Inspiration behind a journey from Bihar to Mumbai and then Noida and as CMD of Griha Pravesh India.
2. What is the design approach at Griha Pravesh India?
3. What design changes in the floor plan of the homes are done post-COVID and replacement has come in building materials?
4. Environment-friendly approach to your business model of developing luxury homes?
5. Selection process of materials, shortlist brands, and vendors?
6. Luxury homes pan India have witnessed huge pick-up? Opportunities for the real-estate industry in 2021?
7. Real estate market, pre, and post-RERA?
8. Challenges in the Real Estate industry, and their solutions?
9. Future of the Real estate market.
Building Material Reporter (BMR) India's fastest growing digital news/media company with a perspective to cover, feature, and highlight the growth in architecture and channel of building products & materials Industry in Tier 1, 2 & 3 metros and towns.
Building Material Reporter content is purely dedicated to the building construction products & materials and the people like architects, designers, builders, retailers, dealers, contractors, MEP consultant and, fabricators from tier-2 and tier-3 cities who matter the most because these cities will be a big contributor to our growth of Bharat.